Cannondale Trail 8 Bicycle - Unisex
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get excited for your local trails. This trail bike's geometry keeps you balanced and stable, even when the road is looking a little rowdy. Its larger wheel radius make it easier to bump over roots and rocks. With wide gearing and soft front suspension, the forecast calls for a mix of dust and mud, with 100% chance of fun.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- SR Suntour M3030 DS suspension fork, with 75mm of travel.
- 2x7 drive train pairs 36-22T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- microSHIFT drivetrain, with a Pro Wheel crankset.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes.
- KMC Z7 chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour M3030|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro (mechanical disc)|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 36-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 7-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 2|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.