Cannondale 2020 Quick CX 2 Bicycle - Unisex
- Available prices $1050.00
- Not available online
- Find in store
Available in stores only or by calling 1.888.847.0770 to order with free in-store pickup
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For those who spend their weekday bike commutes planning their weekend adventures, the Quick CX 2 offers a perfect blend of on- and off-road performance. Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum frame technology offers a ride that's stiff and efficient on smooth surfaces yet compliant on gravel paths and logging roads, especially when paired with a capable suspension fork that smooths out potholes and roots. The CX 2 is spec'ed with beefy gravel tires that roll well on tarmac and provide excellent grip and cushioning on loose surfaces. Shimano Acera drivetrain provides an outstanding gear range with nice, low options for climbing steep grades, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide unmatched stopping power in all conditions.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame features Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum framebuilding techniques for outstanding weight, stiffness and ride feel.
- Riding position is upright and slightly forward, ideal for efficient commuting and adventurous weekend rides.
- Practical rack and fender mounts.
- Seatstays and chainstays are shaped to provide extra compliance at the rear wheel and smooth out rough road surfaces.
- Suspension fork has 50mm of travel to absorb big bumps and allow you to explore off-road.
- Fork lockout option provides more efficient performance on smooth roads.
- 700c wheels are ideal for efficient riding on roads but robust enough for dirt and gravel exploration.
- Cushy Kenda Piedmont 40mm tires roll well on tarmac and are seriously competent on loose and sporty surfaces.
- Smooth rolling sealed hubs.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth, quick and powerful performance in all weather conditions.
- Impressive gear range and nice low gears for steep hills.
- Shimano drivetrain components are light and durable.
- Cannondale contact points include ergonomic sadde and lock-on grips.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
|Frame||Cannondale Quick CX SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour NCX|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 27.2 x 350mm|
|Headset||VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C4 6061 680mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Acera|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||Shimano MT210 46-30T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano MT210|
|Hub (front)||Shimano MT210|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 9-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Kenda Piedmont 700 X 40|
|Saddle||Cannondale Quick CX Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.