Cannondale Quick CX 2 Bicycle - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only to locations reachable by ground transportation.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Spend your weekday commute planning your next weekend adventures. The Quick CX 2 offers a perfect blend of on- and off-road performance. Spec'd with beefy gravel tires and front suspension, it delivers a comfy ride on tarmac and on loose surfaces. Shimano Acera drivetrain provides an outstanding gear range with nice, low options for climbing steep grades, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide unmatched stopping power in all conditions.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame and Suntour NCX suspension fork, with relaxed riding geometry.
- 2x9 drive train pairs 46-30T chain rings with a 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Acera components.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- KMC Z9 chain.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 700x40c clincher tires.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
|Frame||Cannondale Quick CX SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour NCX|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy|
|Headset||VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C4 6061 680mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Acera|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||Shimano MT210 46-30T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano MT210|
|Hub (front)||Shimano MT210|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 9-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Kenda Piedmont 700 X 40|
|Saddle||Cannondale Quick CX Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.