Cannondale 2020 Quick 6 Remixte Bicycle - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. While we fix things, you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Meet your daily dose of exercise, your commuter ride or your weekend play date. With great gearing, you can breathe easy on the hills and have fun on the flats. Its practical details include rack and fender mounts. From running errands to the morning commute, there's no wrong reason to ride a bike.
- Smartform C3 alloy frame and chromoly fork, with relaxed geometry.
- Women's specific features: Women's saddle and step-through frame.
- 3x7 drive train pairs 48-38-28T chain rings with a 12-28T cassette.
- Shimano Tourney components, with an alloy Prowheel crank.
- Shimano V-brakes.
- KMC Z51 chain.
- Double-wall alloy rims.
- 700x35c tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|V-Brake - Front|
|Brake levers||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Shifters||Shimano EZ-Fire EF41|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tourney|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tourney|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 48-38-28T|
|Bottom bracket||Tange Cartridge|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Alloy|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG200 7-speed 12-28T|
|Rims||Alloy double wall|
|Tires||Kenda Kourier 700 x 35|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo Dual Density|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.