Cannondale 2020 Bad Boy 3 Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Sitting in gridlock just isn't your thing. And few things make you smile more than cruising past a traffic jam. The Bad Boy 3 puts some serious pedal power under your feet. You have the mechanical advantage to cruise flats and climb hills with less effort. Its relaxed geometry keeps you upright and alert in busy sections. And hydraulic disc brakes provide responsive braking, even when it's a little damp out. With smooth slick tires, this road shark is ready, willing and waiting to take you to and from wherever.
- Aluminum frame with geometry supports upright posture while riding.
- Lefty mono-fork reduces weight with only half the mass.
- Shimano Tourney 46-30T crankset gives a versatile 2x8 speed gear range.
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather braking.
- Shimano EZ Fire EF505 shifters for rapid response gearing.
- Shimano Tourney front and Shimano Altus rear derailleurs for reliable gear changes.
- KMC Z99 chain for durable smooth drive power.
- Aluminum double walled rims for a stiff but light ride.
- 27.5 x 35C tires are grippy on pavement without too much friction.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||Cannondale Lefty Rigid|
|Grips/tape||Fabric Silicone Cell|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Shifters||Shimano EZ-Fire EF505|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tourney|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Altus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tourney 46-30T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA Cartridge|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG40 8-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Kojak Performance 650 x 35|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.