Cannondale 2021 Trail 24in. Bicycle - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Get rolling beside (or behind) your up-and-coming rider. Built to withstand the abuse of trails and tumbles, this is a great bike to get the next generation hooked. With disc brakes, the stops remain crisp and responsive through mud and crud. Easy-twist shifters offer intuitive gear changes for improving riders. And durable coil suspension with 63 mm of travel adds confidence when negotiating obstacles on the trail.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame features Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum framebuilding techniques for low weight and stiffness.
- Hardtail geometry maintains comfortable upright posture while riding.
- Suntour XCT-JR 24 fork absorbs shock with 63mm of travel.
- Cable disc brakes with alloy brake levers provide responsive braking.
- Shimano Tourney Revo Twist shifters allow easy 8-speed gear changes.
- KMC Z8.1 chain for durable smooth drive power.
- Pro Wheel crankset powers this trail machine.
- Aluminum disc rims for a stiff but light ride.
- Wellgo composite pedals grip well but won't bite.
- 24 x 1.95 in tires give good traction on loose or soft surfaces.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour XCT-JR 24|
|Handlebars||Alloy 25.4 mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Performance|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney Revo Twist|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tourney TX|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 30T|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 8-speed 12-32T|
|Tires||Kenda Small Block 8 24 x 1.95|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.