Cannondale Trail 24in. Bicycle - Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get rolling beside (or behind) your up-and-coming rider. Built to withstand the abuse of trails and tumbles, this is a great bike to get the next generation hooked. With disc brakes, the stops remain crisp and responsive through mud and crud. Easy-twist shifters offer intuitive gear changes for improving riders. And durable coil suspension with 63 mm of travel adds confidence when negotiating obstacles on the trail.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame features Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum framebuilding techniques for low weight and stiffness.
- Hardtail geometry maintains comfortable upright posture while riding.
- Suntour XCT-JR 24 fork absorbs shock with 63mm of travel.
- Cable disc brakes with alloy brake levers provide responsive braking.
- Shimano Tourney Revo Twist shifters allow easy 8-speed gear changes.
- KMC Z8.1 chain for durable smooth drive power.
- Pro Wheel crankset powers this trail machine.
- Aluminum disc rims for a stiff but light ride.
- Wellgo composite pedals grip well but won't bite.
- 24 x 1.95 in tires give good traction on loose or soft surfaces.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour XCT-JR 24|
|Handlebars||Alloy 25.4 mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Performance|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney Revo Twist|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tourney TX|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 30T|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 8-speed 12-32T|
|Tires||Kenda Small Block 8 24 x 1.95|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.