Cannondale Trail Single-Speed 20" Bicycle - Children to Youths
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This rad bike is great for building skills and ripping around the block with one-speed simplicity. The combination of coaster brake and rear v-brake allow kids to learn "big kid" braking without losing the coaster they're used to.
- Cannondale alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight and durable with high-quality welds.
- Tapered steel fork for precise steering and forgiving ride feel.
- Single speed drivetrain is easy to use and low maintenance.
- Coaster brake and rear V-brake for quick intuitive stops.
- Chainguard protects pants from grease.
- Wide tires with multi-surface tread for a smooth ride.
- Ergonomic saddle and grips.
- Flat pedals with reflectors.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Comfort|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Crank + rings||Alu Single Speed|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Rims||Alloy single wall|
|Saddle||Cannondale Kid's Comfort|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.