Cannondale 2020 Trail 12in. Bicycle - Children to Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
With a reliable coaster brake and removable training wheels, this rad ride is a great next step for little kids who have mastered their strider bike, or as a first bike for 1-4 year-olds. Solid components and a high-quality Cannondale alloy frame ensure many years of fun.
- Cannondale alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight and durable with high-quality welds.
- Tapered steel fork for precise steering and forgiving ride feel.
- Single speed drivetrain is easy to use and low maintenance.
- Coaster brake for quick intuitive stops.
- Chainguard protects pants from grease.
- Wide 12-inch tires with multi-surface tread for a smooth ride.
- Ergonomic saddle and grips.
- Flat pedals with reflectors.
- Included training wheels can be removed tool-free.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Comfort|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Coaster brake - Rear|
|Crank + rings||Alu Single Speed|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Rims||Alloy single wall|
|Tires||Innova 12 X 1.75|
|Saddle||Cannondale Kids Comfort|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.