Life's more fun on fat tires. The Cujo 24 is an awesome mountain machine to kickstart a lifelong love of trail riding. Wider tires float over roots and rocks like a dream. And with a softer feel, they dampen the ride while giving awesome traction through corners. For young riders, this agile bike is a forgiving trail buddy that sets a solid foundation for future trail-stomping skills.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame features Cannondale's industry-leading aluminum framebuilding techniques for low weight and stiffness.
- Geometry maintains comfortable upright posture while riding.
- Fully rigid frame construction allows efficient climbing.
- Cable disc brakes with alloy brake levers provide responsive braking.
- Shimano Tourney Revo Twist shifters allow easy 8-speed gear changes.
- KMC Z8.1 chain for durable smooth drive power.
- Pro Wheel crankset powers this trail machine.
- Aluminum disc rims for a stiff but light ride.
- Wellgo composite pedals grip well but won't bite.
- 24 x 2.6 inch tires float over roots, rocks and rough patches.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy|
|Handlebars||Alloy 25.4 mm|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Performance|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro Jr. (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro Jr.|
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney Revo Twist|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tourney TX|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 30T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 8-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Kenda Slant Six 24 x 2.6|