Cannondale 2020 Quick Neo 2 SL Remixte E-Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. E-bike batteries are subject to shipping restrictions, so a shipping fee applies. Store pickup is free.
Meet the strong and silent type on 2 wheels. This city e-bike is all fun and function, opening up new possibilities in your urban empire. Its sleek design wraps a MAHLE drive unit and battery in the rear hub and frame. Result? A bike that just looks like a bike. Except it's got extra pop when you need it.
- Smartform C3 alloy frame and carbon fork, with relaxed riding geometry.
- MAHLE ebikemotion X35 drive unit, with 3 levels of pedal assist.
- Motor drive in the rear hub, with concealed down tube battery.
- To keep your battery performing at its best, follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding storage and charging conditions.
- 1x9 drive train pairs a 38T chain ring with an 11-36T cassette.
- Rack and fender mounts.
- Shimano Altus groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- 38c clincher tires.
- Optional extra batteries (sold separately).
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Included: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 charger, Herman H Trace rear light and Cannondale wheel sensor.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Drive unit||MAHLE ebikemotion X35|
|Battery||Panasonic 18650GA - 10S/2P|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Charge time||4 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
Watt-hours let you compare battery pack energy across bike brands, since they use different voltage and amp-hour measurements. Watt-hours = volts x amp-hours.
Range per charge
Varies depending on the terrain, wind, temperature, rolling resistance, weight on the bike and average speed.
|Drive unit power||250W|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano UR300 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT201 Disc|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Altus|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 38T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG201 9-speed 11-36T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Energizer Plus 700 x 38|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo Dual Density|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.