Cannondale 2020 Canvas Neo 2 E-Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. E-bike batteries are subject to shipping restrictions, so a shipping fee applies. Store pickup is free.
Cruise in style and comfort. This beautiful e-bike is loaded for city cruising. Powered by a Bosch drive unit, you get 5 levels of pedal assist to power up any hill and around every traffic jam. For riders who see urban cycling as a lifestyle not a sport, this marvellous machine is a piece of 2-wheeled tech that’s functional and still looks fabulous.
- Smartform C2 alloy frame construction with relaxed geometry for upright pedalling.
- Powered by Bosch Active Line Plus with a Bosch Purion display.
- Removable Bosch PowerTube 400 battery and Bosch 2a charger.
- Support levels: ECO (40%), TOUR (100%), SPORT (180%) and TURBO (270%).
- Includes Tubus Wingee full wrap fenders and a pre-mounted rack (8kg capacity).
- Equipped with Herman H Black MR4 front light, Supernova E3 rear light, and Cannondale wheel sensor.
- 1x9 drive train pairs a 38T chainring and a 11-56T cassette.
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Tubeless ready tires.
- Wheel sensor pairs with your phone via the free Cannondale app and uses Garmin™ technology to record your rides, provide your: time, speed, distance, calories, etc. and it even tells you about your carbon offset. The app also provides reminders for needed services, tracks service history and more.
- Wheel sensor works with ANT+® or Bluetooth® and uses an easily replaceable 2032 battery that lasts more than a year.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Drive unit||Bosch Active Line Plus|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 400|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Display Unit||Bosch Purion|
|Charge time||3.5 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
Watt-hours let you compare battery pack energy across bike brands, since they use different voltage and amp-hour measurements. Watt-hours = volts x amp-hours.
|Drive unit power||250W|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano MT200 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT200 Disc|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Alivio|
|Crank + rings||Bosch Gen3 38T|
|Pedals||Cannondale Fitness Alloy|
|Hub (front)||Shimano MT400|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG200 9-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||WTB STX i29 TCS|
|Tires||Schwalbe G-One 29 x 2.35|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.