Merrell Bravada Mid Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Beat the crowds to your favourite picnic spot or lookout. The Bravada Mid Light Trail Shoes has the feel of a sneaker with the performance of a hiker, for lightweight comfort and traction on the trails. The mid-height collar supports your ankle on uneven terrain, and a stretch collar reduces Achilles hot spots.
- Lightweight mesh upper is highly breathable to keep feet cool and comfortable.
- Waterproof M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Stretch collar with an attached tongue provides comfort while keeping debris out.
- EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Sticky Quamtum Grip™ rubber outsole has 5mm lugs for durable traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.