Merrell MTL Long Sky Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Only available online.
Lace up for race day. The aggressive trail runners are ultra-light so nothing holds you back. From high-output trail runs to mountain marathons, these kicks offer great cushioning and gnarly traction on wet or dry surfaces. The mesh upper is highly breathable, while TPU reinforcements protect your feet as you fly down the trail.
- Durable mesh upper combines tear-resistant materials, reinforced with TPU overlays.
- Moulded TPU heel cup improves stability on uneven terrain and the midsole provides good torsional control.
- EVA foam midsole is lightweight and absorbs shock from each foot strike.
- Internal bootie fits smoothly with a breathable mesh lining.
- Removable EVA foam insole improves comfort and cushioning.
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole has aggressive lugs for outstanding traction.
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.