Merrell Banshee Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For outdoor fitness goals, but on your own terms. This light trail runner has a female-specific design, and a padded collar to cushion your Achilles. With great support and ample cushioning, these trail shoes deliver a stable and smooth ride. The durable outsole has a rugged tread, perfectly suited to soft packed routes and trails.
- Smooth mesh upper is reinforced with TPU overlays in a female-specific design.
- Moulded TPU heel cup and instep reinforcements improve stability on uneven terrain.
- EVA foam midsole provides light shock absorption with good torsional control.
- Padded collar fit smoothly aroung the Achilles, with a breathable mesh lining.
- Removable EVA foam insole improves comfort and cushioning.
- M Select Grip outsole with 3.5mm lugs offers durable traction on varied terrain.
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.