This bright rear light lets you add a lot of visibility without adding a lot of weight. With easy USB charging and 5 different modes the Plus rear light is a worthwhile addition to your kit. Knog has developed a clever magnetic mount that lets you swap your Plus light from your bike to you, or just off your bike with a click. There is also an integrated clip makes it easy to attach this lightweight light to you clothing or your 4-legged friend on low-light outings. Weighing in at a paltry 12 grams a piece this little light won’t slow you down or tug at your kit.
- Magnetic mount lets you attach your light to the bike mount base with little more than a magnetic click. Mount base includes multiple different sized o-rings for mounting to bars, posts, stays or even your helmet vents.
- Integrated clip lets you attach the light to you, your pack, your pooch, really anything you want easily seen.
- 5 different modes: steady, strobe, pulse, fancy flash and eco flash.
- Waterproof design means that if you are willing to ride in it, the Plus will keep shining.
- Simple 1-button interface lets you cycle through modes with a short press or lock the light (so it won’t turn on in your bag) with a long press.
- Integrated USB plug (type-A) means you don’t need to tote around a cable to charge your light.
- Easy USB charging means there are no longer any reasons to have dim light.
- In the box: Plus Rear light, 2x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+ and a magnetic mount base.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||40-8.5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.