Salomon OUT Gore-Tex Pro Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With it's light yet robust Kevlar woven mesh upper, the OUT handles grueling backcountry excursions while providing a fast-and-light feel. A waterproof-breathable membrane keeps you dry through wet and muddy patches and a mid-foot shank stabilizes your feet in uneven terrain.
- Matryx upper is Kevlar anti-debris mesh for support and durability.
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps water out while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Quicklace system closes quickly for a strong and slip-free hold.
- Lace pocket keeps the Quicklace closure tidy and snag-free.
- OrthoLite insole comforts underfoot.
- EnergyCell EVA foam cushions and supports underfoot.
- Under-arch shank adds torsional stability.
- Contagrip MA rubber outsole provides traction on loose and slippery surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.