Timberland Premium 6" Waterproof Rebotl Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Crafted from sustainably minded materials, these waterproof boots delivers the style and comfort Timberland is known for. Insulated with efficient Primaloft® and lined with a waterproof breathable layer, these boots will keep your feet warm and dry while braving the elements.
- Uppers are fabric and leather from a tannery rated Silver or higher by The Leather Working Group. Tanneries are assessed based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- ReBOTL recycled fabric wicks moisture away from the foot.
- TimberDry™ waterproof breathable membrane is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- 400g PrimaLoft synthetic insulation.
- Padded collar adds comfort.
- Aggressive tread helps keep you anchored.
- To date Timberland has re-purposed more 445 metric tons of plastic waste in their products.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|