Salomon Tech Amphib 4 Watershoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Roam between land and water with this evolved hybrid of shoe and sandal. The Techamphibian 4 blends the protection of a shoe with the lightweight comfort of a sandal. Wear it like a shoe, or drop the heel and wear it like a slip-on sandal.
- Upper is highly breathable, quick-drying mesh.
- Upper is made from 70% recycled plastic bottles.
- Liner is made from 40% coffee beans.
- Quicklace™ single-pull lacing system with lace pocket on tongue.
- Adjustable, convertible heels allow for use as shoes or slides.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole absorb the shocks of the trail.
- Non-marking Contagrip® FD rubber outsole has sipping for traction on wet and slippery surfaces.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.