Channeling high tops of the early 90s, these kicks are more than just a pretty face. They use sustainably minded materials amd leather from a tannery rated Silver or higher by The Leather Working Group. Tanneries are assessed based on energy use, waste production and water treatment. Waterproof construction delivers all day protection form the elements.
- Uppers are made from waterproof leather and ReBOTL fabric.
- TimberDry™ waterproof breathable membrane is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Liners made from ReBOTL recycled fabric that wicks moisture away from the foot.
- Supportive EVA midsole.
- Aggressive TimberGrip™ traction technology tread uses natural resins and fibers to help keep you anchored in place.
- Climbing rubber toe bumper and heel piece is super grippy and there should need to get your boulder on.
- To date Timberland has re-purposed more 445 metric tons of plastic waste in their products.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.