Salomon Sense Ride 3 Gore-Tex Invisible Fit Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Breeze through your longest trail runs in lightweight waterproof running shoes. Invisible Fit technology adds waterproof-breathable protection with next-to-no additional weight. Seamless design and internal fit sleeves let you run sockless if you want to (you do you). A rock plate and toecap protect forefoot and toes from rocks and roots, and a responsive foam midsole cushions your landing and lets you use that energy for the next step. A grippy rubber sole offers excellent traction on slippery rocks, loose gravel and muddy sections.
- Light seamless mesh upper delivers a soft and comfortable feel with a secure fit.
- GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit technology provides reliable waterproofing with outstanding breathability.
- Internal SensiFit offers a performance fit ideal for high-output activity.
- Quicklace closure provides a secure fit with a single pull and includes a lace pocket.
- OptiVibe midsole provides durable shock absorption and reduces vibration through the sole.
- Revised 3D chassis delivers improved stability on technical terrain.
- Profeel Film protects the base of your foot from sharp objects.
- Contagrip MA outsole is designed for varied terrain with reliable grip on wet or rocky trails.
- Molded Ortholite insole is comfortable and smooth-fitting.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.