With their clean lines and a distinct retro vibe, these urban hikers are at home in the concrete jungle. ReBOTL™ material that contains at least 50% recycled plastic. To date Timberland has helped more than 445 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
- Uppers are made from rugged leather and ReBOTL fabric.
- Leather from a leather tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Padded collar adds a measure of comfortable support.
- Liners made from ReBOTL fabric that wick moisture away from the foot.
- OrthoLite® footbed and supportive EVA footbed.
- Aggressive rubber lugs improve traction in challenging conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.