High-cuff desert boots, no laces needed. A side-zip adds a little convenience to this classic style. Crafted using sustainably minded materials, to date Timberland has re-purposed more 445 metric tons of plastic waste in their products.
- Uppers are leather from a tannery rated Silver or higher by The Leather Working Group. Tanneries are assessed based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Upper fabric is ReBOTL recycled fabric that wicks moisture away from the foot.
- TimberDry™ waterproof breathable membrane is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material.
- Adjustable cuff strap and side zip.
- Supportive EVA footbed provides all day comfort.
- Aggressive tread helps keep you anchored.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.