Salomon Sonic 3 Balance Road Running Shoes - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get the balance right when your training schedule includes long runs and run-interval sessions. These deliver a near-perfect package of cushioning and all-round performance. The rockered design enhances your transitions, so each stride is smooth and effortless.
- Flexible engineered mesh upper, with TPU overlays for durability.
- Seamless knit construction eliminates pressure points and holds your foot in place.
- Midsole with Optivibe technology combines 2 types of foam for a cushioned and responsive ride.
- Internal Sensifit supports your midfoot with a secure lace closure.
- Perforated tongue uses Ortholite® Impression technology for a low-profile fit.
- Moulded Ortholite® insole provides premium cushioning.
- Rubber outsole uses Geometric Decoupling technology for balanced transitions.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.