Salomon Vaya Mid Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Designed around the anatomy of a woman's foot, the Vaya hiking shoe is lightweight and flexible for comfort on the trail. The welded upper and soft collar allow your foot to move naturally without adding uncomfortable pressure inside the shoe or on your achilles, and the higher ankle cut stabilizes your foot in rugged terrain. The sturdy EVA midsole supports and cushions your feet on the trails, and the grippy Contagrip rubber provides solid traction.
- Synthetic mesh and SensiFlex™ upper supports your foot while allowing for natural flex and expansion.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX membrane lets you tackle wet conditions.
- Soft collar provides additional flexibility.
- Synthetic toecap protects feet and adds durability.
- Removable OrthoLite® EVA footbeds make 15km feel like 5km.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole absorbs trail shocks for comfort over long distances.
- Non-marking Contagrip® MD is highly durable and grippy.
- 5mm lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.