Salomon OUTward Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Let the kilometres fly by in burly, lightweight waterproof hiking boots. The durable uppers are synthetic and Nubuck to balance abrasion-resistance and weight, and the midsoles absorbs shock so your feet stay comfortable. Salomon's Advanced Chassis™ system and grippy soles work together to keep your feet stable on rugged trails and loose terrain.
- Nubuck leather and anti-debris mesh upper provides a durable, glove-like fit.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® bootie lets you tackle wet conditions.
- Protective synthetic toecap adds toe protection.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Removable EVA footbed cushions feet for long days on the trail.
- Injected EVA midsole combines cushioning and support.
- Advanced Chassis system stabilizes your foot and protects against push-through.
- Non-marking Contagrip® MD rubber outsole is durable for long-term wear.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.