Salomon Tech Lite Watershoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
One shoe to take you from trail to water to city. The Tech Lite's seamless mesh is incredibly lightweight and doesn't hold moisture, so your feet dry out after lake dips. It is made of highly-sustainable natural and recycled materials, so you feel good about your choices while wandering around town and in the outdoors.
- Quick-drying mesh upper is made from over 60% recycled plastic bottles.
- Liner is made from 40% coffee beans.
- Heel collapses to be worn as a slip-on.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole and sockliner cushions underfoot.
- Durable Contagrip® MD rubber sole.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.