The North Face Ultra Fastpack IV Mid FutureLight Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Prefer to go fast and light? You need a trail shoe that can keep up. With lightweight construction and a dual-density midsole, the Ultra Fastpack IV Mid is up to the task. A woven mesh upper wraps your foot in breathable comfort, and a FutureLight™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry when rain breaks out at the viewpoint.
- Woven mesh upper with TPU-overlays for durability without the weight.
- Welded midfoot underlays add support.
- FutureLight™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- TPU toecap adds durability and toe protection, and a TPU heel overlay stabilizes the foot.
- Removable OrthoLite® Hybrid footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Dual-density Fastfoam™ EVA midsole has softer EVA underfoot for high energy-return and cushioning, and stiffer EVA around the edges for longevity.
- ESS shank protects against underfoot impacts and adds torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole sticks to whatever the trail throws at you.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.