The North Face Back-To-Berkeley Redux Remtlz Lux Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Urban meets trail in these comfy boots that use premium materials and have a distinctly retro vibe. With their runner-like comfort and heritage styling, the Back-To-Berkeley Redux Remtlz Lux Boots have the kind of versatility that will keep them in rotation all year-round.
- Premium leather upper wears well and looks great.
- Reinforced rand protects the leather uppers where it is needed most.
- Padded collar comfortably supports the ankle.
- OrthoLite® Hybrid™ midsoles offer all-day comfort and uses 20% recycled materials.
- Textured triangular tread grabs onto the streets to keep you anchored.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.