The North Face Ultra 111 Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take on rough trails in the morning then go for a short trail run in the afternoon, all without changing your shoes. The Ultra 111's do-everything design pairs lightweight performance mesh uppers with grippy Ultratac™ rubber for traction on any surface. A midfoot shank stabilizes your feet when the trails get particularly gnarly, and a HydroSeal® waterproof membrane seals out water on dewy morning or muddy trails.
- Mesh upper is lightweight and highly breathable.
- HydroSeal waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Protective PU-coated leather mudguard and collar adds durability and protection.
- Removable OrthoLite® Hybrid footbed for underfoot comfort.
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushion.
- ESS shank protects against underfoot impacts and adds torsional rigidity.
- Ultratac™ rubber outsole provides sure-footing on the trail.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.