The North Face Ultra 111 Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Take on rough trails in the morning then go for a short trail run in the afternoon, all without changing your shoes. The Ultra 111's do-everything design pairs lightweight performance mesh uppers with grippy Ultratac™ rubber for traction on any surface. A midfoot shank stabilizes your feet when the trails get particularly gnarly, and a HydroSeal® waterproof membrane seals out water on dewy morning or muddy trails.
- Mesh upper is lightweight and highly breathable.
- HydroSeal waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Protective PU-coated leather mudguard and collar adds durability and protection.
- Removable OrthoLite® Hybrid footbed for underfoot comfort.
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushion.
- ESS shank protects against underfoot impacts and adds torsional rigidity.
- Ultratac™ rubber outsole provides sure-footing on the trail.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.