For all kinds of workouts. With a durable sole, this shoe is in its comfort zone on obstacle courses and rope climbs. It's ultra-cushioned and incredibly responsive, inspiring confidence in every corner of the gym and during workouts with quick forward and lateral movements.
- Breathable upper with protective side cage to support the foot without restricting movement.
- 6mm drop promotes natural posture and movement, while reducing tension on achilles and calf.
- Midsole effectively absorbs shock with responsive energy return from each impact.
- Low profile 2mm lugs create a balanced and stable feel.
- Graphene Grip delivers excellent traction and durability on indoor or outdoor surfaces.
- Outsole wraps up the sides of the shoe, ideal for rope climbs and obstacles.
- Wide fit.
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.