Take flight on the trail. This responsive trail runner delivers impressive grip from soft muddy meadows through to rough and rocky ridges. Its agressive outsole features 8mm lugs, and a protective rock plate shields your feet from sharp stones on the ground. For missions that take you to every microcosm on the mountain, this shoes offers the versatility you need for the speed you want.
- Wide fit in a highly breathable upper suits short or long trail runs.
- 3mm drop promotes natural running form, while reducing tension on achilles and calf.
- Met-cradle upper holds the foot securely in a protective synthetic upper that sheds debris.
- Meta Plate protects from sharp stones or debris underfoot.
- Midsole effectively absorbs shock with responsive energy return from each impact.
- 8mm cleats dig into soft surfaces for great all-terrain traction.
- Sticky Grip outsole delivers excellent traction on soft or hard surfaces.
- Compatible with All Terrain Gaiter (sold separately).
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.