Classic trench inspiration meets next-level weather protection. The Torrentshell City Coat provides light, durable protection and shields you from wind and wet. The packable 3-layer material keeps you dry through heavy downpours or bus-sized splashes. Features like shaped cuffs a 2-way zipper and hood with a fully adjustable brim are up for the challenge of intense commuting or rainy season travel.
- 3-layer H2No® Performance waterproof-breathable recycled nylon is 50% ECONYL® made from fishnets, carpet fluff and pre-consumer nylon waste.
- DWR finish sheds precipitation and the occasional coffee spill.
- Hood has an adjustable brim to help keep rain off your face.
- 2-way front zipper.
- Princess seam detailing offers a shaped silhouette.
- Partially elasticised shaped cuffs offer protection from the wind and rain, without sacrificing dexterity.
- Zippered pockets have fleece lining.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|