Lightweight quilted warmth, just right for chilly shoulder season days. Mixing it up with multiple quilting patterns, the Radalie Bomber Jacket has a funky style, but even better, it holds warmth in comfortably close.
- Recycled nylon shell has a DWR finish so it can shake off light rain.
- Thermogreen® polyester insulation uses 92% recycled material and is warm, even when wet.
- Mix of diamonds, chevrons and horizontal quilting keeps insulation in place and improves compressibility.
- Insulated collar provides scarf-like warmth.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket.
- Left front pocket doubles as a stuff sack.
- Elasticized cuffs and hem help seal out the cold.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled nylon|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.