Patagonia Radalie Bomber Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight quilted warmth, just right for chilly shoulder season days. Mixing it up with multiple quilting patterns, the Radalie Bomber Jacket has a funky style, but even better, it holds warmth in comfortably close.
- Recycled nylon shell has a DWR finish so it can shake off light rain.
- Thermogreen® polyester insulation uses 92% recycled material and is warm, even when wet.
- Mix of diamonds, chevrons and horizontal quilting keeps insulation in place and improves compressibility.
- Insulated collar provides scarf-like warmth.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket.
- Left front pocket doubles as a stuff sack.
- Elasticized cuffs and hem help seal out the cold.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled nylon|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.