The North Face Arque Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Staying dry never looked so awesome. Ultra-breathable and waterproof, this shell keeps you comfortable and dry on mountainsides or campsites. Its simple design packs down super small and the generous pocket hold all your kit.
- FutureLight waterproof technology uses nano-spun material to offer exceptional breathability and waterproofness.
- 50-denier face fabric with added stretch.
- DWR finish sheds precipitation.
- YKK® Vislon zipper is coated in polyurethane for weather-resistance.
- Adjustable hood seals out wind and precipitation.
- 1 zippered kangaroo pocket and 1 internal mesh pocket.
- Contoured cuffs adjust with snap closures.
- Drop hem with cord adjustment.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.