The North Face Dryzzle Futurelight Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
There's no rain cloud big enough to keep you inside. This light shell is nicely featured for wet weather adventures. Using highly breathable FutureLight fabric, it keeps the weather on the outside, while keeping you comfortable on the inside. An adjustable hood with secure zippered pockets make it your faithful companion on the trail.
- FutureLight waterproof technology uses nano-spun material to offer exceptional breathability and waterproofness.
- 50-denier polyester face fabric is stretchy, soft and durable with a DWR finish to shed precipitation.
- Main zipper is covered with a storm flap and snap closures.
- Adjustable hood can be fitted to seal out wind and precipitation.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and a zippered external chest pocket.
- Contoured cuffs adjust with Velcro® closures.
- Drop hem is adjustable with a cinch cord.
- Standard fit allows room to layer.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.