This jacket gets major points for all-weather function. Ultra-breathable fabric, keeps you comfortable and dry on mountainsides and in campsites. Its pullover design packs down small and keeps it simple.
- FUTURELIGHT waterproof-technology uses nano-spun material for exceptional breathability and waterproofness.
- 50-denier polyester with a DWR finish to shed precipitation.
- YKK® Vislon zipper is coated in polyurethane for extra weather-resistance.
- 1 zippered kangaroo pocket and 1 internal mesh pocket.
- Contoured cuffs adjust with snap closures.
- Drop hem is adjustable with a cinch cord.
- Standard fit allows room to layer.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|