Your to-do list isn’t going to wait for the sun to come out. This trench is made with the same waterproof technology as The North Face technical outerwear, so its stylishly handles rough weather and heavy rains.
- 2-layer DryVent waterproof breathable construction is fully seam sealed.
- Recycled polyester taffeta lining.
- Adjustable hood.
- Internal drawcord at waist.
- Snap-down storm flap covers the front zipper.
- Internal zippered pocket and dual hand pockets.
- Velcro® cuffs let you seal out the cold.
- Drop tail hem provides coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|