An everyday jacket with mountain-worthy construction. This waterproof shell uses reliable waterproof fabric with a comfortable liner, to keep you dry on urban outings or day hikes. With roomy pockets and an adjustable hood, it's the perfect go-to jacket for days around town.
- 2-layer DryVent waterproof material is soft, windproof and breathable.
- Recycled polyester face fabric is durable with a DWR finish to shed precipitation.
- Lining is made of recycled polyester to improve wicking and comfort next to skin.
- YKK Vislon zipper is covered with a storm flap and Velcro® closures.
- Adjustable hood can be fitted to seal out wind and precipitation.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 flap cargo pockets, and 1 zippered internal chest pocket.
- Contoured cuffs adjust with Velcro® closures.
- Standard fit allows room to layer.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|