Fjallraven Abisko Midsummer Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A shell jacket refined for travel, trekking or city life. The waterproof-resistant fabric is light, highly breathable and provides a barrier between you and the elements. Minimalist style doesn’t mean minimal features, it has stretch patterning through the body a brimmed hood, functional pockets and a hybrid design that stands up to trekking with a pack.
- G-1000 Air Stretch (organic cotton and recycled polyester) at hood, shoulders and outer sleeves, front and back are stretch polyester.
- Fabric comes unwaxed, but add Greenland Wax (available separately) to increase its water-shedding ability.
- Adjustable hood has a short brim.
- Zippered hand pocket and single chest pocket are lined with ventilating mesh.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Regular fit has room to layer.
|Technology||G-1000 Air Stretch|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.