Fjallraven Raven Lite Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Whenever you're stepping outside, this is the everyday staple you'll reach for time and again. First launched in the 1970s, the iconic Raven Jacket now comes in a lighter version for warmer places and season-spanning wear.
- G-1000 Air recycled polyester and organic cotton handles light rain and can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Hood can be rolled-up and folded into the collar.
- 2-way zipper with buttoned flap.
- Dual chest pockets and two large bellows pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Interior zip pocket keeps tiny essentials close.
- Drawstring at waist and bottom hem let you get the fit just right.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.