Whenever you're stepping outside, this is the everyday staple you'll reach for time and again. First launched in the 1970s, the iconic Raven Jacket now comes in a lighter version for warmer places and season-spanning wear.
- G-1000 Air recycled polyester and organic cotton handles light rain and can be enhanced with Greenland Wax.
- Hood can be rolled-up and folded into the collar.
- 2-way zipper with buttoned flap.
- Dual chest pockets and two large bellows pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Interior zip pocket keeps tiny essentials close.
- Drawstring at waist and bottom hem let you get the fit just right.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.