Cannondale 2020 Kids Trail 20" Bicycle - Youths
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
With solid components, knobby trail tires and a suspension fork with 40mm of travel, this rad ride is a great next step for kids who have ditched the training wheels, outgrown their little kid bike and are ready to hit the local trails. A high-quality Cannondale aluminum frame ensures this bike will stand up to abuse from the current rider as well as any younger sibs who are next in line.
- Cannondale alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight and durable with high-quality welds.
- Suntour suspension fork has 40mm of travel to smooth out rough surfaces, rocks and roots.
- 1X drivetrain is clean and simple up front, with lots of gearing options for hills in back.
- Shimano Tourney 7-speed twist shifter.
- V-brakes provide reliable stopping power and are easy to service.
- Wide 20-inch tires with knobby tread for a smooth ride and reliable grip on trails.
- Ergonomic saddle and grips.
- Flat pedals with reflectors.
- Kickstand included.
- Ideal for riders 5-8 years old.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR SunTour XCT-JR 20|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Kids Performance|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|ProMax V (V-brake rim)|
|Brake levers||ProMax V aluminum|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tourney|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 30T|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 7-speed 14-28T|
|Rims||Alloy double wall|
|Tires||Innova 20 x 2.0|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.