Houdini Daybreak Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hard-wearing pants for your demanding outdoor pursuits. The Daybreak Pants are made with a lightweight polyester ripstop to handle hiking, climbing, or whatever else you throw them at. A tight weave and DWR finish keeps you protected in case of sudden weather changes.
- Stretchy polyester ripstop is durable and lightweight.
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR finish and tight-woven fabric sheds light rain and wind.
- Made To Move design for full freedom of movement.
- Regular fit, no surprises.
- Should the pants wear out after years of use, you can return them to Houdini for recycling.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.