New Balance Q Speed Run Crew Jacket - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Pull on light weather protection when the weather turns, stuff it away when the sun comes out. The Q Speed Run Jacket is cut for movement, whether you're out for a run or workout in the shoulder season. Plenty of reflectivity ensures you're seen on shorter days.
- Lightweight Wind Defy nylon and bamboo blend on front body is water- and wind-resistant.
- Bamboo threads are processed with charcoal to insulate against cold days while maintaining breathability.
- Sleeves and back are polyester and spandex knit.
- NB Dry wicking technology pulls sweat away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Full-length zip lets you adjust the venting.
- Elastic cuffs and hem, and high collar seal out drafts.
- Reflective details for increased visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.