Tough construction makes this pack a solid sidekick on classic climbs and technical mountaineering objectives. The exterior has a full set of gear attachments for ice tools, a rope and snow pickets. Sized for quick missions, the main compartment is 20L, withnroom for a puffy layer and some munchies. Sealed with a water-tight zip, the outer accessory pocket perfectly fits your nav kit and a dog-eared copy of Alpine Select.
- Construction uses N315r high tenacity nylon fabric for lightweight durability in alpine environments.
- Lid features a single adjustable hook closure, with a drawcord draft collar underneath.
- Double axe loops let you attach ice tools and hiking poles.
- External bungee cord system holds a shell or snow pickets.
- Supple shoulder straps have an adjustable sternum strap.
- Removable webbing hip belt sits comfortably over a harness.
- Ladder lock strap lets you attach a coiled rope under the lid.
- External accessory pocket.
- Internal zippered pocket for small items.
- Hydration compatible (sold separately).
- External sewn loops.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.