Cross technical objectives off your to-do list. This backpack is built for chasing summits and sunrises in the alpine. At 35L, it's the right size for approaches or disciplined one-nighters when you need ice tools, poles or pickets, or all of the above. The floating lid lets you carry a coiled rope, and in true alpine fashion, the pack can be stripped down for summit bids when the grams count for extra.
- Construction uses N315r high tenacity nylon fabric for lightweight durability in alpine environments.
- Lid features 2 adjustable hook closures, with a drawcord draft collar underneath.
- Double axe loops let you attach ice tools and hiking poles.
- External bungee cord system holds a shell or snow pickets.
- Supple shoulder straps have an adjustable sternum strap.
- Padded hipbelt has load stabilizers and sits comfortably over a harness.
- Ladder lock strap lets you attach a coiled rope under the lid.
- External accessory pocket fits your nav kit and headlamp.
- Internal zippered pocket keeps small items secure.
- Removable lid, hipbelt and framesheet lets you strip the bag down.
- Hydration compatible (sold separately).
- External sewn loops.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.