This surprisingly lightweight harness balances long-haul comfort with mountaineering and ski touring performance. The design is easy to put on while you have skis or crampons on. 2 gear loops and ice-screw sleeves house essentials for glacier travel or pitches of ice, while the doubleback buckle can easily be operated with gloves on.
- Wireframe technology uses HDPE strands which replaces traditional padding and webbing.
- 2 low-profile gear loops help organize gear.
- Each leg loop features an ice-screw holder for quick access.
- Aluminum DoubleBack Light buckle and straps are easy to handle, even with gloves on.
- Sized to adapt to layers.
- Harness can be donned while wearing skis or crampons.
- Protective carry bag included.
|Ideal for||Ski mountaineering|
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||No|
|Adjustable leg loops||Yes|